COMPETITION NOW OPEN
To have a successful entry you must follow the required brief to be eligible.
- Your video MUST include the Cover-More ‘Intro’ at the beginning and ‘Outro’ at the end’. You can download these here.
- Your video should be approximately 2-3 minutes long.
- Your video must include you speaking while facing the camera at some point (even if only briefly for all our shy travellers!).
- Present, film and edit a video showing yourself on a travel adventure anywhere in the world. Examples.
- Share your video on social media once we email your custom video link. Make sure you use the #UltimateTraveller hashtag and the cities/countries where it was filmed.
(Example #UltimateTraveller #Spain #Italy)
Show us some of the travel experiences you've been on! Take us with you as you explore a destination's sights and attractions.
Whatever it is, we want to see you in action presenting your travel adventure.
- Be creative, this competition is open worldwide.
- You can use any type of camera, if you don’t own a camera try using your phone camera!
- Film it yourself; you may want to use a tripod, selfie stick or your arm?
- Edit the video yourself. There are many free editing programs that are easy to use such as Ezvid, iMovie and Windows Movie Maker.
- If you need some free music for your video, YouTube has a great free selection here.
- Talk clearly to the camera, and most of all have fun.
- The more you share your video on social media, the more chance your video will be viewed and star rated.
- We will email you a link to your video once approved, share it on your social media pages and get your friends to ‘rate’ your video on our website.
Your video gets you the chance to win a trip of a lifetime. The winner is chosen by a panel of Cover-More staff. The main prize is:
- A travel voucher to the value of $10,000AUD
SECONDARY PRIZE – The People’s Choice Award
- The ‘Most Popular’ video (as voted by the general public) will win a $1,000AUD travel voucher